Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thing #2

I guess the easiest habit for me would be the one about having responsibility for my own learning. I love learning new stuff.Actually what I already know about most of this stuff I learned on my own though exploring. You can't break the internet (but it might break you ; )! ). I'm always reading books and stuff about my weird interests and such.
As for the hardest, I'd say its the one about teaching and mentoring. I find I don't have the confidence in myself to teach others about what I've learned. I always think that what I may have learned about something isn't always good enough to teach someone about. (Its why I stopped doing the cartooning thing for the summer reading stuff.)

Goals: learn as much as I possibly can. What do I need to achieve this? : lots of books and an internet accessible computer, of course! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment