Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thing #17

Snopes: I've checked out this site about a year ago (I happened upon it by accident). I didn't know they update the urban legends though. I really never heard about many of the ones listed on there now.. just the one abou the prizes and stuff offered (supposedly) from Microsoft or AOL through emails. I never trust any email I get claiming that I'll win something by giving out my email address, or any other personal information for that matter...


Factcheck: I'm not really into much political stuff, but I did check out the article titled "The 2010 FactCheck Awards". Its about weird &/or funny campaign ads. I wish I could have watched some of the videos they had on there, but my PC was being a jerk again... : ( .... oh well....


I think these sites are really useful. Don't spread the rumors!! Check them out on Snopes or FactCheck first!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment